Video marketing is constantly evolving and it’s important to stay in tune on new ways to use the video content you are already creating for your social media feeds.
Check out the links below for how video content is becoming ever more important to a variety of social media platforms.
- First thing’s first, figure out what you want out of your social media engagement and what platform(s) to focus on with The Rise of Video Marketing on Social and How It Affects Your Business. Gery V. gets it right and although the article is a bit older it reads 100% current.
- YouTube is the original video sharing platform and will easily host and organize video content you’ll already be making for your website. Never used it before? Check out 10 Things You Need to Do When Getting Started on YouTube.
- Originally a photo sharing platform, Instagram’s video features have become a great tool for brand awareness and engagement, but with only 60 seconds, you’ll want to be precise in your content. Browse How to Create a Mind-Blowing Instagram Video Strategy for tips and tricks.
- And, this just out How to Use (the brand new) Instagram Stories.
- Chances are, your business has a Facebook account. The VP of Public Relations for American Eagle shares about utilizing this popular platform for gains like greater exposure and website conversions in Facebook Video Marketing: Why You Need It And How To Do It Well.
- Always remember tech trends can quickly change. For a glimpse at how fast, check out my blog post from this January Video Marketing and Production Trends, 2016 Edition and see which predictions came true and which fell by the wayside.
- There an exhaustive guide to Best Practices in Social Video: How to Use Twitter for Business.
Interested in which social media platforms might be best for your business’ video content? Contact us at 212-343-3099 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can see how we can guide you to video marketing success for your business.