I had a good fortune to be invited on Paul Higgin's amazing Build Live Give Podcast.
I was nervous, following in the footsteps of some pretty impressive people.
I love Paul's thoughtful intro to our chat:
What comes into your mind when you hear the phrase "video marketing"?
Is it expensive equipment, fancy lights and a 50-people crew around you?
Well, I have good news for you. Nina Froriep affirms, that you can tell your story with ease and engage your audience without spending thousands of dollars.
With over 30 years of experience in the film industry, Nina teaches people how to shoot themselves and showing up consistently with their own budget, however small it is.
Golden nuggets from the interview:
- How to leverage the power of visual storytelling to keep your audience engaged
- Tips on how to be more comfortable in front of the camera
- What to look for when hiring a great video editor
- The number #1 metric to track on Linkedin for video marketing purposes
- Why it's so important to join an accountability group
- And so much more!
What are your favorite podcasts?