With personal devices and social media platforms prominent in our daily lives, video is fast becoming one of the most powerful marketing tools for any size business.
Still unsure if video marketing is right for your business? Or not sure you’re achieving your video marketing potential? We’ve curated these great links to give you a little insight into why and how video can be your company’s best friend; especially when it comes to branding, social media, and engagement.
- The proof is in the pudding! Check out this fantastic infographic by Vidyard, 10 Amazing Facts That Will Turn You Into A Video Marketing Advocate, full of statistics like: “Adding videos to your site increases your chances of a front-page Google result by 50x”.
- It’s true: Internet giant Google loves video marketing. So much so that they partnered with different brands in their “Unskippable Lab” series to figure out how ad length, storytelling style, and brand placement affected engagement and conversion metrics. Find out their results and more in What We Learned From a Year of Experimenting With Digital Video Adds. And make sure to check out the related story on how the same video plays differently on TV, Desktop, and Mobile In Video Advertising, is Longer Stronger?
- I love this blog post from Wistia mostly because they and I see totally eye to eye [it rhymes even] when it comes to video marketing strategies and video production. How To Add Video into Your Content Strategy really drives the message home, gives solid and approachable advice and it backs me up!
- There are many different ways you can use video to promote your business, from introductions and creation stories to product demonstrations and client testimonials. 10 Ways Small Businesses Should Be Using Video (with Examples!) will give you a brief explanation of how each video type can help your business with some fun and useful examples.
- Vimeo focuses on general marketing terminology that translates into video marketing in The terms you need to know when making a business video, so you can talk the talk (especially if you’re outsourcing). And if you want even more lingo check out our Definition Days. I love their video samples.
Ready to dive into Video Marketing? Let us get you on the right track with our comprehensive Video Assessment service.