SEO, or Search Engine Optimization is essential for any small business owner who has an online presence. SEO is a powerful tool in targeting, attracting, and properly routing web visitors, and it can also be a rabbit hole of information overload.
Solid video-specific SEO in particular is hard to come by, so herewith a curated link list to some pretty rad Video SEO resources:
- Love this guide by Hubspot, because it gives you 10 great resources to start your learning.
- My two favorites resources from above article are: The Beginners Guide to SEO with its beautiful infographics from Moz.com, …
- … and the very well documented and linked Google’s SEO Starter Guide.
- Google Analytics is the king of SEO and monitoring web traffic and chances are your website is hooked up. Here a few aspects to consider: 9 Awesome Things You Can Do With Google Analytics 5.
- Hands down (also) a favorite, is this great guide to tactics:24 Simple and Free SEO Tools to Instantly Improve Your Marketing. I got lost immediately in SEO-land and I to be reeled (sp?) in a few hours later!
- This SEO Site Checkup tool got me super excited. I compared Clock Wise to a competitor and could see where there was room for improvement and how I stacked up against my friend Paige.
- If you haven’t yet done some research on your all-important key words, Google’s Keyword Planner is a must. This link gives you a head’s up how to start.