I’ve written so much about video editing this year, that I am putting together Roundup of Blogs & Vlogs I’ve written and produced about all things DIY video editing.
The blog post below are up to date and I’ve included a fresh Curated Link Pack for in-depth reading and learning from trusted sources (other than me), to give you different perspectives.
- Nina’s Favorite Video Edit Apps
- How to Make Video Edits Work for You
- How to Hire a Video Editor: 5 Questions to Ask
- How to Approach Video Editing – VLOG
- How to Approach DIY Video Editing
- How to Create a Workflow and Organize an Edit
- A Post-Production Glossary for Editing
Vlogs (Video Blogs):
Curated Link Pack
- As a small business owner, chances are that you’re trying to save resources wherever you can. Video editing will often suck up your time and/or money, but these FREE editing apps (suggested by professional hosting service, Vimeo) can save you some of both! https://vimeo.com/blog/post/our-favorite-free-video-editing-apps-for-iphone
- I love this great “Editing Basics for Business Video” article from Wistia. With helpful video guides throughout, they break down some basic theories and how they apply to multiple editing platforms. https://wistia.com/library/editing-your-business-video
- Here’s a resource that’s a little different. The folks over at shutterstock put together some great examples from modern cinema to talk the importance of pacing in video editing. While you may not be creating the next blockbuster, there are certainly great takeaways and inspiration in this article! https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/video-editing-pacing-your-film